Acoustat Model 3 MK121 Interface

My son has my subject speakers with the MK 121 Interface with the Medillian update. He has a blown 1000 Micro farid? capacitor.

As Acoustat is now out of business do any of you know how/where to get the MK121 serviced????


Carl Spoerer
I have a pair of Mk 121B's. thats what the label on the transformer says. Both fuses are blown. Can you tell me what size and type fuses these require. Also, where can I get a manual for these beauties.

John Heim 817-822-7699
This website may be helpful
Check out the Audio Circuit Acoustat pages everything you want to know about Acoustats is there.