Adding sub question

I am looking at adding a pair of Rythmik F25 subs, this would be a 2.2 system only no HT, I wish to split low end to the subs and keep the full range signal from my main speakers, I was thing about possibly a Marantz AV 7005, or Parasound 2100, current equipment is:
ARC D130 amp
Classe CP-35 pre
Tyler Acoustic Linbrook Sig(1 piece)

any input appreciated
pkrbkr999
thanks for all the input, I am leaning towards starting with cables and also using the Sony to see if those 2 combined would help. BTW I when I stated `push` the Tylers I did mean turn volume up to get the low end louder, but like I stated top end got real harsh, I have tried moving speaker in from side walls and out from rear walls, helped some also. Will keep all posted after cable and source are done. Would an Audysee unit do room correction?
I don't understand the posts of Bo1972. What does fast mean in terms of a sub aimed at reproducing LF? Why stereo for subs rather than mode smoothing, given the pyschoacoustic literature on LF localization?

If I were OP, I'd pay attention to Al, and order an Oppo 105 that can be returned if it doesn't solve the problem. It should settle the impedance mismatch issue.

db
I think I found the answer!!! Went to a local dealer in WI speaking to him of my issues, he sent/loaned me a pair of Analysis oval speaker wires, they are their demos so the are broken in, a voila! 80% harshness gone. Way more pronounced on the low end, just may be the ticket! BTW these we not a biwire pair, What are your thoughts on putting jumpers in and running single wires instead of biwire(fyi the Tylers are setup for triwire) I currently have a jumper between the tweeter and midranges.
Good to hear you have made a change that improved the bass and eliminated most of the harshness in the top end. If you plan on keeping the speaker cables, I would definitely add the matching jumpers.

When it comes to bi-wire, some like it, some don’t, and others say it doesn’t do anything. I’ve tried it many times and finally come to the decision that I prefer single wire with matching jumpers. If your Blue Heaven was bi-wire, then that could possibly be part of the problem. If you have interest in bi-wire, my advice would be to try it before you make a commitment to purchase.
Post removed