Advice on speakers for Rowland Corus/625

Now building a second system for use in Europe: smaller rooms (20"x20") and solid walls. Primarily opera and classical.
Have selected Rowland Corus/625 amplification with Weiss DAC 202 front-end.
Looking for advice on speakers given room size and (relative) lack of current of 625.
Concerned Wilson Sasha will not be driven well by Rowland. Sophia 3? Vienna Klimt Music, SF Amati Futura. I will be trying for auditions but fragmented distribution is not so easy there.
Constructive suggestions from the more experienced are welcomed!
pncd
PNCD, I use M625 on Vienna Die Muzik, which appear to have very similar ratings as Sasha: 91dB, 4 Ohms. The combination does not suffer from obvious lack of power. On the other hand, applying to the Sashas something with even greater torque may yield even greater authority. Guido
Hi,

Have you ever tried Marten speakers? They are quite easy to drive and place.
As to me they have the most open and clear sound. Don't know how it will sound with JR but expect something magical. I will definitely find out in te near future......
Yes, I am interested in the Django.
I was not a fan of the original Coltrane nor the Getz. Django seems to have a different sound so a good alternative to Sophia 3?
If anyone is interested, PFO has just posted the first part of my review of Vienna Die Muzik at:

http://positive-feedback.com/Issue59/vienna.htm

This first article is mostly a technical discussion of the speaker. When the 2nd part is ready, it will discuss my findings on Die Muzik driven by a few amps, including JRDG M625.

Best, G.
"preview the conclusion of the next installment, where I discuss my year long experience with The Music, driven by several amplifiers, including the new Jeff Rowland M725 class A/B monoblock."

Hi Guido,
When can we read your next installment? I am looking forward to it.

I have the VA KISS. Currently I am driving it with the Orpheus Laboratories "TWO" preamp and "THREE MONO" power amp. I do like how they sound but am am looking better amps to drive it.
Cheers