Aesthetix Io transformer noise

Calling Aesthetix Io owners. How normal is noise ( a constant buzzing sound) from the transformer in the power supply ? Should it be audible 5 ft away ? This is a new unit with barely 20 hrs on it.To hear anything from the transformers on my Parasound JC1s I have to put my ear up against the top plate and then only faintly audible. Experiences will be greatly appreciated.

rost
Unit was sent back to Aesthetix. They were very kind but after extensive listening couldn't find anything wrong suggesting it was possibly due to line voltage matters suggesting I try a line conditioner, which I did but only made matters worse. Noise increased  considerably, not only from the IO but now the transformers of my amps were also  buzzing loudly. So I disconnected the line conditioner and although the IO was beginning to show much promise without even being broken in, transformer noise issues aside, ultimately returned the IO and am now on the hunt for a quiet tube phono stage. MalValve looks quite interesting.