All New NAD Master M33 Integrated Amp // GAME CHANGER ?..

The future looks very bright ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pG1qmjMTbE&feature=emb_title

Not connected with this company in any way
highend666
I’ve had my NAD M33 for 4 days now, and I use it primarily for streaming Qobuz and some Amazon Prime Music.  Since Qobuz is the better of the two quality wise I’ll comment on that.

First I must say that my speakers are not in the same cost category as the M 33, they are the new model Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-way large standmounts, utilizing the Wharfedale stands for that model, and run about a grand.  Speaker cables are Analysis Plus Clear Ovals with the same jumpers.  On order are Cullen Crossover Series Bi-Wire speaker cables.  Power cable is by Cullen Cable’s Crossover Series into a Furman Power Station 8 Digital Series Multi-Stage Protection/Linear AC Power Conditioner, plugged into a dedicated hospital grade outlet.  The room is a smallish carpeted bedroom with room acoustics.  The music info is streamed via a Cat. 8 Ethernet cable into the M33.  I purchased the full Dirac Live room correction.  Whew, I think that covers it.

Now to the sound, out of the box it sounded very good, much better than the NAD M10 it replaced.  After a little trial and error, I got the speakers optimally positioned.  Then I did the single position Dirac sound analyzation and all I can say is holy f**k, a night and day (yes, really) difference!  Best sound out of a system I ever heard, please bear in mind I haven’t listened to that many, so there’s that.  But still, just wow, clarity, depth of the soundstage, detailed without that “etch” you sometimes hear.  Deep clear non-boomy bass, mid range is beautiful, and the treble is twinkly and there without overdoing it.  Dead black silence when called for, too.  Bear in mind too, I’m listening through 64 year old ears with a slight hearing loss in my left ear, sure wish this had a balance adjustment.

i listen to a wide variety of music, but mostly rock/soft rock (this thing kills it), Jazz, easy listening-fall asleep (yay sleep timer) music, folk/Americana, some classical, some electronica, and modern pop.  Nothing, absolutely nothing sounds bad out of this magic box.  My only wish would be for a balance adjustment, maybe I’ll try manipulating that with the Dirac microphone positioning.

Thanks for reading this, I’m sure it’s not as polished and technical as many, but I can say with complete conviction, I highly recommend it!
Hi Anotherbob, I also had the NAD M10 and was disappointed in the dynamics at higher volumes and lack of rich lush sound. I also found the Dirac with the NAD M10 seemed to take away the dynamic range in the mids and highs and pushed the sound stage too far back for me.

When you say the NAD M33 sounds much better than the NAD M10 can you please expand and clarify how it sounds better? Did you try the Dirac with your NAD M10....as I said I did not like the Dirac on my M10?