Am I hearing things?

I just an extra  new dedicated line run beside the other one. with 10 gauge wire, 30 amp breaker and a 20 amp rated outlet. I don't think it sounds as good!!! What the hey. A little shrill in both vinyl and CD. I'm comparing from what it sounded like last night. Does electricians wire, breaker and outlet have to burn in? Am I alone in this. I'm have a whole system AC but in and the temp got up to 80. Maybe that is why. Also I'm listening at 11 am EST. So the power grid may have an affect. Did I just answer my own question or have other people experienced this. The original dedicated line was put in in 03 with 12 gauge wire, 20 amp breaker and a 15 amp outlet. Are these 2 lines picking up interferrence? 
128x128blueranger
Thanks djones51 and almarg -- this is very helpful perspective and should inform those on Audiogon who are in the process of configuring their systems.
#10 is used for 30amp breakers and the receptacles for those are 240 not your standard 120 and are made to accomodate #10 wire. Some components are 240 so in that case they would run 10/2 or 10/3. 
I called the electrician and he said it was a 25 amp breaker. He assured me I'm fine. Mike
He probably put the 25 amp breaker on your AC unit which is not unusual that's about the only thing 25 breakers are used for AC units or water heaters. 
Post removed