Amp with best bass control

Which solid state amp(s) have you heard demonstrate the best bass control? I'm not talking "go the lowest", I'm talking "tight tight - super tight grip on the bass". I'm talking "fast" as well. The proverbial Kung-Fu Grip!

Thanks all!

Mike
mbovaird
My band in Honolulu opened for Led Zeppelin in 1969 and John Paul Jones decided to use the bass amps loaned to us by a local music store...2 Sunn 2000S rigs with the stock large 2X15 JBL cabinets (nobody I knew ever actually owned one of these speakers as the 200S smaller cab was so cool)...plus our bass player's smaller 200S rig. That's a lot of bass for 1969. No clue what Jones had brought for the gig, but it never appeared.
@ Wc65mustang, No sir, I am not making fun of nobody!,what I said to Isochronism was a compliment in the best regards!, and what I said that I did with a Krell fpb 200 and cewin vegas, I actually did do!cheers.
Audiolabyrinth, I fully took it as a compliment, and my mad man comment was a compliment to all the mad men out there as including them in the fine company of someone of your excellent character!! Cheers
Wolf, I saw Johnny A saturday night. He tore it up with taste and tone!! Album plug: "something tuesday morning"
BEl Canto ref1000m amps I use currently are as good or better than most anything else I have heard in regards to "bass control". High damping factor of 1000 with these is most likely a factor regarding why.