Amp with best bass control

Which solid state amp(s) have you heard demonstrate the best bass control? I'm not talking "go the lowest", I'm talking "tight tight - super tight grip on the bass". I'm talking "fast" as well. The proverbial Kung-Fu Grip!

Thanks all!

Mike
mbovaird
@ Mapman, Hi, Where is Bel Canto made at?, interesting your comment is. cheers.
@ Isochronism, Thankyou so much for the kind words, Lol!, I do not get many of them these days, Happy listening.
Bel Canto is located in Minnesota USA I believe. Good value ergonomic products and good customer service I have found as well.

ref1000m specifically is based on Icepower Class D amp modules made by Bang and Olefson (Danish).
Jafant: Mapleshade Double Helix speaker cables and Krell CAST cables connecting the KCT preamp to the 400cx. I tried Tara Labs, Harmonic Technology and Audioquest speaker cables in this system over the past 10 years. The Mapleshades sound best in my opinion with the most spatial and low level, ambient content, plus the bass response makes me believe the Thiels are actually flat down to 20 Hz, which of course they are not.
Sunfire Signature 600 SeriesII. Haven't heard one but Roy Esposito says it's the only amp he's heard with better bottom end than the Acoustat TNT200 monos he builds. Apparently "Other-worldly".