Amy Winehouse.RIP

Passed away today in London.
Such a talent with sadly many demons.
RIP
128x128gawdbless
"A whole life wasted. Very sad. "

I'm sure others will profit from the increased fame that often comes with early death. The sad thing is that she herself no longer can, I suppose.

Also I suppose if she is remembered fondly by others over time for whatever reason, I suppose the time she had was not wasted.
Glory is bringing the message of hope to everyone participating in this thread . It's the only message of hope . He seems to have no axe to grind . He's saying we (including Amy ) have sinned since we are all born with the corruptible seed of Adam . The end result of sin is death and hell . This is clear in God's book , the Bible . Yet Christ Jesus , the Messiah for both Jews and Gentiles has solved the dilemma . He is God who came here as man to take our sin to the cross . He became our substitute so that we don't have to pay the penalty for sin . Because of who He is and what He has done , all we have to do is receive Him , as a free gift , into our heart asking Him to forgive us for our sin and invite Him to take leadership of our lives . We are created to have personal relationship with God and this is the way He ordained it to happen . Those who are mocking do not change the truth of God's word which is unchanging and everlasting . Today Jesus is savior , later on He'll be judge . My savior , my judge . Your savior , your judge .
"we are all born with the corruptible seed of Adam"

So that explains it!

I actually do feel a little less guilty now.
MaP,

Born with a defective part. Never asked for it and am not responsible for Adam's screw up. How in HELL can a loving God have a place where He will not be found and where His image and likeness does not dwell and people end up there. I would take God to court and prosecute Him and win going away on grounds of injustice.

With that He has found a way on dealing with the broken down part we were all born with a that being a seed that rejects and can not perceive
Him.

Christ the Son comes with a new seed that when sowed in death reaps after it's own kind and brings forth resurrection from the dead. Now the message is what I call seed exchange. The old corrupted seed for His incorruptible seed. Now I would lose in court as the defense will bring out Christ the redemmer as the answer to the sin/ sickness/ death issue.

Rejecting God's Son leaves one defeated in court and every one of us will end up In His court room just as Amy has just entered in her passing.

Deep $hit I know but dam at least be open to revelation on the Kingdom of God. Chad is an example that while he may not agree or see what I am saying he seems open to deep chats about.... Subject and not stereotypeing me. Meeting me would not cause one to throw me in a
religious circle.