Anti static foam?

I'm thinking about trying this tweak and am curious how you install it (Elizabeth?). Do you just pack it in your equipment or do you have to put something between the foam and the boards? I don't want to start a fire or short out a circuit. At the low cost of this anti static foam, and with the crazy amounts of static I have here in the cold dry air here in Colorado, I'm thinking that this would be a worthwile thing to do but I just need some instruction on what and what not to do when installing the foam in my components and which components I can do and which ones I shouldn't do. Thanks!
128x128b_limo
Post removed 
Pb, thanks for the offer :-)
I love how much audio geeks (myself included) are willing to help one another out for absolutly no gain!

Elizabeth, thank you, it makes sense now and i will be doing this tweek; I'll report back my results!
Hey, Elizabeth, is the pink foam okay? No one around me has black foam but they do have the pink foam. And as far as baggies to put the foam in, should I be using the anti-static baggies from the computer stores? Thanks again!!