Any Discwasher D4 users out there?

Now that I've emptied my last 16oz refill bottle: Has anyone found a good substitute for the original? I can't bring myself to use the chinese stuff.
rodman99999
JD- I've seen most of those recipes, over the past couple months. I'll bet you had a few anxious moments, dealing with 400 moldy albums.
Yes it was not good at all. BUT I played more Lp's in that time frame than I had for a long time. Great memories came back.
Also, the fluid I have is indeed stamped made in China. Never noticed. Now I guess I'll have to play apothecary and brew my own.
-JD

Hi -

New member here. I, too, am using my Discwasher D4 system from the 1980s. I recently got back into playing my lps after them sitting dormant for almost 40 years.

I was looking to see if anyone is using the RCA D4+ fluid with the Discwasher brush. I realize that it’s probably not the same formula as years ago, but I’m just looking for something to remove dust before playing, as my records have been kept as mint as possible.

Thanks - wingman55

I have an original D4 kit with the brushes and Zerostat gun in a walnut holder. Also have a spare bottle of the D4 fluid, still in the blister pack. This is all the original

made in Columbia, Mo. The blister pack still shows the price of $2.50.

I don't play records much.