Anybody want a laugh?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254589502418

Yes, that’s a network switch marketed to Audiophiles. 
😆😂😆
128x128dougeyjones
Actually hundreds of reviews could all be wrong. Appeal to the people isn't a very good reason to spend money. 
i prefer my homemade "golden plates" on my router or on the ethernet connection.... Cost: peanuts, results; success....

:)

In my experience ANYTHING , ANYWHERE, connected in the electrical grid of the house matters to the resulting audible S.Q....

It is what i call the electrical embeddings of an audio system....
I stream all my music from either services or ripped files. I have a basic Netgear modem and router. I network a NUC running roon in my office to a raspberry pi4 running Ropiee with RAAT roon's transport protocol on my network. I then connect the pi4 to my integrated amp with the USB cable that came with it, the cheap black one. I use basic canare 4s11 speaker wire. I have wall warts connected to my panamax surge protector on different banks with my integrated.  This is plugged into a basic industrial grade receptacle on a regular 15 amp circuit. Pretty much everything you're advised not to do. Yet I have a noise floor so low I never hear any, the quiet parts of a song are dead black quiet, no harsh female vocals.no hum or hiss.  Excellent timbre and separation of instruments. At least as good as my speakers allow. How is this possible? 
@djones - well it’s a good thing that well healed audiophiles all know the fact - "measurements mean absolutely nothing", right?

Well I’m into computer audio, and I’ve been following the advice of the "people" in the forums with excellent results - just saying.

And as it’s known snake oil right here in Agon, then we should just let these poor unsuspecting people enjoy the music and you’ll stick to what you already have.

The noise floor cannot be heard by itself.... Only when we modify the electrcal grid and then perceive new details .... Perceiving directly the noise floor level is most of the times not direct perception except in degraded case of a very high level....