Anybody want a laugh?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254589502418

Yes, that’s a network switch marketed to Audiophiles.Β 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
128x128dougeyjones
The noise floor cannot be heard by itself.... Only when we modify the electrcal grid and then perceive new details .... Perceiving directly the noise floor level is most of the times not direct perception except in degraded case of a very high level....

@djones - maybe because it's superior and you have just validated my comments? And do you suppose that it cannot possibly be improved upon, in any way by anybody?
i begins to hears in an indirect way the noise floor of my audio system when i begins to controls the electrical grid of my house and the noise floor of my audio system.... Not before.... :)

A hum or a hiss are only particular noise not giving direct experience of what is the noise floor of the house where is embed the noise floor of the audio system....

Harsh female vocals are explained more by defects in the audio system than by the noise floor level of the house or of the audio system by themselves....
@mahgister - good point, when you hear superior you recognise it.
@djones, maybe you should ask the seller if he'll accept returns and try the funny router?
Don't think so. Once something is transparent it can't get more transparent. I could add things to color in different ways but not me . Streaming over ethernet isn't rocket science and as long as you have good basic components and your noise floor before the amp is -118 no need for these tweaks that can't be heard except by my dog.Β