Anyone HEARD the qol 'signal completion' device?

An ad in TAS... touting this box. I remain skeptical but would like to know what your impressions are if you have heard whatever it does!
128x128woodburger
Very interesting speculation, Bryon. Two brief points in response:
1. By a broad definition, everything is a processor. No signal gets through anything, even a one inch piece of wire, completely unaltered, so everything "processes." We actually process less than any preamp, phono preamp, amp or CD player, DAC, or many cables. And much less than any transducer (speaker or phono cartridge).
2. Don't have any familiarity with Trifield, but note that regardless of spatial stuff, qøl™ also widens dynamic range, reveals more detail and more harmonics. However, back to spatial. In life, sound radiates spherically and the ear-brain interprets all of that. With hi-fi, it radiates hemi-spherically. With qøl™, you're back to the full sphere and the ear-brain hears that as being more like the real thing. That's what a few are hearing when they say the images seem to be more forward.
Larry
I haven't heard the unit, but I'm considering a trial. My hesitation is that I set my system up to achieve sound reproduction that is true to the original recording. That's been my personal definition of the absolute sound so far. It seems to me that if the QOL effect is better or more realistic, then some similar process would have been applied to the original recording (assuming its a good recording).
>Audiogon is a place for the free exchange of ideas and information.<

Not really.....
"Don't have any familiarity with Trifield, but note that regardless of spatial stuff, qøl™ also widens dynamic range, reveals more detail and more harmonics"

Larry,your description of the qol's influence on the musical signal sounds just like the very same thing my ears hear using the Harmonic Recovery System of yester-year.John Sollectito of SCE was the developer of said unit.Your description from above is exactly what I hear with the HRS in line. It recieved great reviews from reviewers and users alike.
Bryon my comments were not directed towards you. I agree with you 100%. My comments were directed to those who offer opinions of said gear without hearing it in their systems. Or simply dismissing it because of promotional verbage. Asking how it works is just dandy. There are those who need to know "how" great, no issues here. Just for me it does not matter. The end result no matter how described or implemented is the final test. We could go into detail how, why and so on. I feel it is moot.
The qol is a game changer. In over 40 years now hearing all types of systems and devices there have been contenders but no cigar until now. HRS, Carver, Hafler and so on have produced products that offer only a glimpse of what Qol can offer.
We have never been closer to the live experience until Qol entered our home. At $3995 it was a stretch which my wife reminded me of almost everyday. Then when heard she has changed her tune. She stated "great no more purchases coming along now that we have this". I responded and said "got that right" but ya know that Weis DAc is looking good. The door slamed and we were back to normal. Go figure.
Anyway not trying to start any flame wars. Whomever you are listen to one in your system and judge for yourself.