Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
Agear. Who is he LOL. I got my balls busted for the upgrade Sistrum stands thought here on this thread on the Def2 speakers.

Doc to Doc how can I compete with that?
Some of you folks might want to check out Ingress Audio isolation roller blocks. I installed them on my Superfly's and they made a big improvement.There are some pics on the Decware members system pics.
Correction,the pics would be on the Decware General Discussion & Support page.
Here is a link to another thread here on the 'gon:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1220502548&openflup&27&4#27

He is using ZUs.

Setup is everything when you have speakers like this. If you also combine that with an OTL, you will have a very revealing system. The problem is that it might reveal more than you want to hear!

One of the bigger problems we run into is someone gets our amp(s) and then does not realize that their digital gear is really not all that great. The S-30, like all OTLs, has lots of bandwidth. It reveals poor digital gear for what it is.

Now some people might think that this is the fault of the amp but its not- revealing is revealing. Most SETs lack real extension on top (unless they are very low power), and due to their even ordered harmonic distortion, they sound quite rich (the ear perceives harmonic distortion as tonality...). SETs often add some of the missing harmonic richness that bad digital is lacking, plus smooths over the raucous high end. But it would be a mistake to think that that is musically right.

Now if your digital is working properly or if you play analog the S-30 will come off as quite relaxed, plus you get more detail (and in case anyone has got the wrong impression, this is true if you have a good SET too). 'Relaxed and more detailed' is the result of less distortion; ultimately you get more music.
I can't thank everybody enough who has taken time to contribute to this part of the thread. What I'm finding with my Zu-Hovland combination is a great synergy, but the 4s are so revealing that I believe I'm hearing the sonic fingerprint of my Radia SS power amp as a slight steeliness/edginess where the leading edge of notes is at the expense of the full bloom of notes. It's just a hint, but I suspect that all tubes will take me in a better direction. In all other respects I love the combination. Interestingly my cd player sounds better than ever, but I can really "hear" the mechanical nature in digital clearly not present in analogue reproduction.
It's getting harder and harder to audition all types of equipment, esp. if like me you don't have a relationship with a single dealer.
So I'm going to spend plenty of time (and perhaps not a little cash) investigating SET 845 v OTL, in the form of Audion Black Shadow v Atma Sphere/Dave Berning. Luckily all three brands have good representation in the UK, and all three have the thumbs up from those who've heard them with the 4s (Phil re Audion, UK Zu distributor Simon Matanle re Atma Sphere, and Roy Gregory who reviewed the 4s for Audio Beat re Berning).
A lot of other repected choices don't have UK distribution, so it's down to these three.
Loathe to replace my Hovland HP200 tube pre, this I really do believe to be liquid and revealing, and has benefit of remote control.
I'm really craving even handedness and neutrality, so I want to make certain that any extra tonality that might be present in SET over OTL isn't a colouration taking me away from this goal.