Anyone using a Lyra Delos yet?

There was an initial thread about the Lyra Delos a few months back, but I haven't seen much follow up about users' impressions with this cartridge. Is anyone using a Delos and if so, how are you liking it?

I'm looking for a new cartridge for my VPI Classic and JLTi phono stage. I'm currently using an old Grado cartridge from my previous turntable, and it's on its last legs. So if anyone has any other suggestions I'd love to hear them. Price ceiling about $1,500. System used mostly to play rock, jazz and acoustic music.

Thank you.
mniven
The Delos finally arrived and has been mounted on the VPI Classic, which was also backordered for over 2 months. Wow, a beautiful looking cartridge made with the highest attention to detail. The built is simply immaculate. The combo sounds great right out of the box; considering the cart and table are not broken in yet, I'm very impressed with both. Well worth the wait.
Actusreus...this is the combo I am considering. Great to hear you are liking what you are hearing. Would very much appreciate your feedback with a little bit more detail in terms of what you are hearing from this combo once you have logged in some hours on both the table and the cart. Also, did you get any additional tweaks with the Classic (periphery ring, HRX clamp, Valhalla wiring, wtc...)? Thx
Cmalak...Of course, no problem. I'd be happy to provide feedback. I'm also currently using a phono preamp loaner as my Camelot Tech Lancelot is back with the manufacturer to customize it a little more. So the system is not complete yet.

As far as additional tweaks, I did get the Valhalla wiring, which looks spectacular with the black oak finish and certainly contributes to the detail and transparency of the sound. I'm thinking of adding the clamp or the SDS possibly in the future.

Perhaps remind me in a little while should I forget to come back to this thread to provide a report.
Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for all the information regarding the Delos.
Just a question- how well do you think the Delos would work with the 47 Labs PhonoCube? It is a current amplifier and currently I am using it with my Dyna 17D3..It sounds great, but the gain is a little on the low side. The dyna has a 32Ohm internal impedance while the Delos is at 8.2, so I am thinking that it will work quite well...
Any thoughts?
Regards,
byron