APL 3910, Exemplar 3910, MF KW, Esoteric X-01?

I currently have Krell KPS-28c cd player ($8500). I am thinking about upgrading in the near future. Please help me decide which player – most important for me is “red book” format. The rest of my gears are Krell KCT pre-amp ($9000), Krell 400cx amp ($10500) and Wilson Audio Sophia ($11500). Following are possible players in random order:
Musical Fidelity KW SACD - $7,000.00
Krell CD/SACD – to be released soon (because of CAST) - $?
ESOTERIC X-01 SACD/CD - $13,00.00
APL 3910 - $5000.00
Exemplar 3910- $4000.00

Will I be down grading instead of upgrading with any of the above player?

Thanks in advance for your input
sd2005gt
Excellent idea, Tbg. Even if only a formality, the use of IMHO is a useful reminder that these are all only opinions.

Tvad, ever since I started having dreams about audio, I've had to use a plastic sheet on the bed, so don't be too self-conscious about your diapers.
Post removed 
What about the new Parts Connexion Ultimate Tube Stage Mod for the denon 3910?I was hoping some of you may have heard it.I am told they use higher quality parts than APL.I do not know if this is true or not.I was just hoping to get some feedback on this particular mod.
Cheers
Darin, I think no one is likely to have heard everything or that you could really trust they might say anyway. This is why some people buy lousy cars or crappy wine. I once decided to buy six ac line conditioners and to decide on my own which was best. I got hopeless confused when some worked better with one component and ultimately sold all of them.
TVAD, Boa, I like pull ups better.I thought its peeing
contest, not pissing contest.I can also insert foley
if you guys need it, with bag connected.IMO