ARC Ref 75 vs. Ref 75 SE

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the ARC Ref 75 with the new Ref 75 SE?
hkaye
Do you ever get the feeling that ARC deliberately leaves out the circuit refinements that they end up offering for each of their models a year or two or three after each new model is introduced? As a cynical way to create business in between truly new models?
I can speak about the Ref 150 SE as compared to the "old" Ref 150. I upgraded my Ref 150 in March.

IMO, I think the SE upgrade effected an across the board improvement. I'd say half came from the KT-150 tubes and the other half came from the circuit changes. Bass is better defined. Better imaging and soundstage. Mids and treble sweeter and more open.

ARC charged me $5K for the upgrade. Pricey ... but I suppose it was worth it.

Hkaye ... take a look at Oregonpapa's posts about his Ref 75 SE. He's in 7th heaven.
HKaye-

these ARC upgrades are worth your money, only if, you plan on keeping the gear for many years. I have had the listening pleasure of auditioning the Ref3 SE, Ref5 SE, and Ref75 SE models. All offer an outstanding value and is better defined across the board. Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
IMO, If a product is upgraded to "SE" or whatever within the warranty period of the original, the company should upgrade the original for the difference in price.