ARC VSI 60 vs Cary SLI 80 or BAT 300xse

I currently own the Cary and BAT integrated amps, and am looking to an ARC VSI 60 to replace the BAT. The amps are used with Verity Parsifal Encores and maybe could use a bit more sparkle and detail. Cables are all Cardas Clear.

I like having 2 integrated amps to switch around for a change in scenery.

What do you think the ARC would bring to the table?
kettle7830
ARC VSI 60 may do it, but I highly recommend looking for a VAC Avatar Super integrated amp. I thought it sounded wonderful with my Parsifal Encores.
ARC has a new Integrated coming out the VSi-75 it is said to be based on the reference 75 power amp. It is listed on the ARCDB web-site.
I wouldn't trade a BAT 300 for an VSI 60. You won't get more detail. As far as sparkle goes, I have no idea how to define that. Can you be more specific? Also, what's your source and what preamp do you have in the 300x?
I am using the SE (6h30) version of the BAT. Both the Cary and BAT are great sounding in their own way but may lean to the dark and warmer side of the spectrum. Based on past experience with ARC gear (VT-50,LS-15) I was hoping that the VSI-60 would be more on the opposite side of the spectrum.

The VSI-75 sounds like a good solution, however the $8000 price tag is more then I care to spend on a 2nd integrated.