Arcam FMJ-33 vs. Ayre CX-7

I am looking into buying one of these cd players. I have a 845 based SET integrated and Living Voice OBX-R2 speakers. All cables are chord signature. Thanks for any help. Also if there are any other suggestions in this price range (about 1500-1800 used)I'd love to hear about them.
asonicyouth
As a side note to Friz1313, the CD23 uses a DCS Ring DAC(actually very similiar to what DCS uses in their machine) while the CD33 uses the Wolfson DAC's.
I agree that the Ayre has fuller bass and is more dynamic. I never heard a non "E" model so I can't speak to the upgrade. The newer Ayre transport is quiet and they added direct track access at some point that the original CX7 didn't have. After speaking to Ayre about the transport glitch, they did admit some had the problem and changing out the transport cured them. They blamed it on the program which was sourced outside of Ayre.
At any rate, the Ayre is a well built and a good sounding player. In absolute terms, yea, it's better than the CD23 but at a premium.
Friz1313 is also correct, the Ayre is better run balanced.
Thanks for picking me up on the DCS & Wolfson DACs Bigtee. You're absolutely right. :-)
Off to the side with all this,The question really is why did Arcam get rid of the ring dac?I mean was it a money thing as some have said,you know what I really ,really doubt it,Im pretty sure Arcam isnt hurting for any money.And they have a good enough track record for new products sounding better then the previous ones.They could have stuck with the ring dac,but they didnt,how bout somebody in the know really get down to whats up,Im happy with my cd 33,now they have the cd 36,lets see if in a year if they come again with the next best thing or not.