Are manufacturer AC cables good enough?

I have two PS Audio AC3 and two Pangea AC 14 cables I don't use.  My thinking is that Ayre wouldn't supply cables that are inadequate for their components.  Is that thinking flawed?

db  
Ag insider logo xs@2xdbphd
jbmays:  Hearing is my reasoning!  That is the only reason I upgraded my power cables.  Do you get that?  You don't have to understand it to appreciate it.  That is what everyone is saying.  If you don't get it (hear it) then you don't need it. 
jbmays
Can someone please help me through the following line of reasoning:
AC current travels 2-3 miles from a transfer station at 220 volts ...
No, that's not at all how power is distributed, but at voltages that measure in the many kVs, probably 4,800 kV minimum.

Electrons don’t move. For the umpteenth time!

Yeah, right. Tell that to a CRT. And they move between orbitals all the time when sufficiently excited.  And of course, every time you "look" at one, it's in a different location ;-)
Aren’t most better grades of audio devices fused at the point where the power comes in? I tried looking for a schematic of my Macintosh amplifier and I found one but it was a little fuzzy. It looked like there was a fuse that one across both the hot and neutral. So here’s my point, Are you bringing this power from the street then step it down at a transformer to 110 V and then it comes through your breaker panel, goes through the walls in the form of solid Romax then goes into your $800 power cord and then it runs into a fuse. The last time I looked at an audio fuse it wasn’t much bigger than a human hair. So you’ve got this alternating current going in and out of your amplifier which has the pass-through this fuse. It’s like a major choke point. It’s not like putting a bigger fuel line To a motor.