Audio discounts during Coronavirus

Wondering if there are any great sales going on as a result of the coronavirus. If so can anyone elaborate as to who is offering any discounts? 

Thanks.
revrob
Just scored a great deal on a Gold Note amp. Now just have to wait for delivery. 
My beloved Oppo BD 105 is staring to act up
and time to buy a replacement,  but have no idea
what to get that has all the features the BD 105 has. I'm thinking it's a great time to buy as it will hopefully help the vendor through these difficult times. I'm occasionally buying meals from our local club house, not because I don't like cooking, but rather help them stay in business 
I tend to agree with 3 easy payments about buying from dealers to help them out. In my part of the country, I try to practice buying local.
It seems to me it's fair if a local dealer has a sale and discounts for the purpose of staying open but than haggle with them is akin to a vulture!
jrwaudio,

I have ab OPPO player and I can't see why anyone would bother playing CD's anymore when you can just sit on your sofa and streams huge volumes of music as hi res quality.  My CD's sit in the drawer.  You would have to spend a fortune to buy the volumes of music available in Tidal's library.  Sound quality is superior to the OPPO player.  I do like it though for watching DVD movies.