audio research REF 150

Hi

who heard it ?
how does it sounds compared to the REF 110 ?

Thanks
atarifr
"It looks like it's about time for all of the reference series amps from ARC to be replaced by a new model if they keep to their 5-6 year new model intro as they have in the past"
New 250s and 750s will be released soon.
I have one in for service..Will keep you posted. Looks nice, huge coupling caps. This one is silver silver. Pretty. When it's finished I will report the power output and -3dB points
"I have one in for service..Will keep you posted. Looks nice, huge coupling caps. This one is silver silver. Pretty. When it's finished I will report the power output and -3dB points"
Looking forward to your comments
I went to my local salon to hear two amp's I'm been fixating over when low and behold , there was the ARC Ref150 plunked between them in the sound room . I don't no how those three amps would sound at home or over longer periods , but that day with that equipment , ( ARC CD8 , ARC REF 5 pre , Mag 3.7's ) the 150 breathed more like music than the other two more pricy amps . It effortlessly bounced the usually hard to drive panel's around the room . I'm sure system synergy played a large part the good guys at this salon are very capable .
Very well designed amp. Well behaved. Put out about 148W across 8 ohms. Single channel driven.