Audiogon has no 'likes'

Hi Does anyone really misses here on Audiogon possibility to like someone's post or tweet or FB?
czarivey

And I also thank those for the tips on ad blocking extensions. After a little investigation, I decided to try "uBlock Origin" with Chrome, which according to reviews, works extremely well and requires much less CPU and memory. Since the installation about 2 days ago, it has blocked over 7,500 ads, and no doubt pages are loading faster.
My thanks as well to djohnson and rodman for the advice. I looked around and found Adblock on apple's site and it was free so I tried it and there are no more pop ups (including that numbskull waving his finger at me) on this site.

Feeling good about it I donated $10 the the team that made the app. I did the same for AdwareMedic as it does a wonderful job on Macs.

All the best,
Nonoise
Hmmm, I've been using AdBlock for so long, I never even knew there were popups after the redesign. :)
Thus far; my AdBlock has eliminated over 582K unwelcome intrusions. Well worth the $30 I donated, a couple years back. ENJOY!