Audiogon "RECORDINGS TO DIE FOR" list

I've been listening to some of my favorite recordings this weekend and was wondering what others on Audiogon felt were there favorites. We have all seen the Stereophile "Records to Die For", The Absolute Sounds recommended list, Music Directs' list, The Golden Ear, etc. now I'm hoping to assemble the Audiogon "Recordings To Die For". Please list your five favorite recordings, the ones you listen to over and over or play for friends. I would assume the sonic quality is excellent in that this is an audiophile site. The performance and enjoy ability should also be excellent. Please leave your top five, even if they are already chosen so we can discover the very top for the Audiogon listeners. ALSO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CRITICIZING OTHERS OPINIONS AND JUST LEAVE YOUR FAVORITES!

August 2002: I have compiled a summary and a full printer-friendly list of all of the recommendations below.
click here to view summary
128x128jadem6
1) Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
2) Melody Gardot - Worrisome Heart
3) Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery
4) Holst - The Planets (Dutoit)
5) Witches Brew - Various
These are in CD format..
1/ Charles Mingus Ah Um SACD is spectacular
2/ Miles Davis KInd Of Blue
3/ Rolling Stones Let It Bleed SACD
4/ Allman Brothers Live At The Fillmore
5/ Tom Petty Mojo Blueray Audio
My own personal go-to's, LPs only!:
1. Julie Andrews: Julie is Her Name, original mono or Box Star 45RPM mono remaster
2. Ornette Coleman: Ornette! original Atlanta stereo release
3. The Doors: Strange Days, original stereo or DCC remaster
4. Steely Dan: Pretzel Logic, original ABC yellow-label
5. Heart: Dreamboat Annie, original KENDUN master on Mushroom or Nautilus half-speed master
Diana Krall- Love scenes
Jennifer Warnes- Famous Blue Raincoat
Linda Ronstadt- For sentimental reasons, with Nelson Riddle
YES- Keystudio
Stevie Ray Vaughn- Couldnt stand the Weather, track #6

These are great albums with outstanding sonics. Very well recorded. great sound stage and imaging. See if your rig brings out the best.
1/ Charles Mingus ..Mingus Ah Um (SACD)
2/ Bela Fleck and The Flecktones.. Little Worlds
3/ Rolling Stones.. Let It Bleed (SACD)
4/ Daniel Lanois.. Acadie
5/ Rickie Lee Jones..It's Like This (SACD)

Glen