Aurender N200

Hi

I was hoping to get feedback on the Aurender N200.   I have a Bluesound Vault 2i that honestly has been great but I am looking for a significant bump up in sound. Will be using with a LAB 12 DAC which accepts USB class 2 output and has coax also.  I really like this DAC , although I do have the opportunity to trade up within a year so that's to be seen if I do that.  I find myself mostly streaming and want a great sounding stand alone streamer that won't be outclassed if I upgrade the DAC.   Any opinions of this unit would be appreciated 

Thanks 

128x128oddiofyl

Oddiofyl,

came across this thread recently and am wondering how the N200 is serving you.  It is on my short list for a new streamer.

I am listening to it right now actually.....  It has been great .  I bought a new turntable a few weeks ago so it took a little nap for awhile.   

I had a few issues with the way the menu was rendered with my Android but they took care of it remotely.   Aurender support is really good.  They respond quickly and you can allow them remote access to roll back firmware, add firmware , tweak,  etc.

Sound quality is excellent.    My Vault 2i sounded good , the N200 is much better as a "transport" for all things digital.  

I can rip songs with the Vault and pull them across the network to the 4tb SSD  I installed.   The built in Radio functions are OK,   I had the opportunity to use the Beta of  "V Radio" and it was much better.   I guess its not ready for prime time but it is supposed to return in Conductor 4 software.  

One thing that I can not stress enough with streamers , especially ones costing this much is the support.   It is crucial to the enjoyment of these devices.   Aurender Support is the best support I have encountered in a device that is software driven. 

Ranks up there with the best service in general I have received from a company 

Post removed 

Oddiofyl, I pulled the trigger on the N200 late last week.  I should have have it in my system by Thursday evening.  Looking forward to giving her a listen.