Ayre vs Primare

I'm still looking for a new integrated amp. I currently have an Exposure 2010S2 driving Spendor A6's with a Sony 5400ES SACD player as my source. I have moved my system from a large living room downstairs to a smaller room upstairs so there is no longer a need for a high powered amp. My two candidates are the Ayre AX-7e and the Primare I30. Deep controlled bass and extended highs, while nice to have, are not as important to me as a natural, transparent musical presentation. Another reason these two amps are on my short list is because they have balanced inputs. Also, as a long shot I might add the NAD M3 to my list. I've searched the net, but can't find a direct comparison between the Ayre and the Primare.
allenjohns
while not familiar with primare, i can say that i got into ayre seperates about a year and a half ago. i am very satisfied with ayre. i also recently sent in my preamp for the MP upgrade, these guys provide top notch service at a reasonable price, and answer the phone when you call. for me ayre has won me over.
I have heard both but not together, however I echo jrw40's opinion of Ayre. I have a C5xe-mp and they also did the upgrade. In addition I have been to Ayre Hqrs and they are a great group of people. I think the fact that they do upgrade would lean me in the direction of Ayre expecially if you are in the US.
I think you have a great integrated in the Exposure. The Naim is another fine choice. I would NOT change. You simply are looking because you are bored with the hobby and have the money to do something else. Just listen to music.
Let us know what you end up with and your impressions. I think Ayre gear can't be faulted - sins of omission - sometimes a little light on the bottom, but always a pleasure to listen to.