Back to vinyl need phono stage help!

Recently back in the vinyl game since the eighties! Sota sapphire VI>Origin Live silver>Hana EH. My backend is a Primaluna Evo 400>Pass Labs XA30.8>Ascend Acoustics towers. Musical tastes from Porcupine Tree to Loreena McKennitt!! Looking for phono stage help! Would take musical and dynamics over analytical any day of the week!! Sutherland KC vibe is what's been recommended to me. Price range would be around 1k to 1500. Of course there's always wiggle room lol!
Thanks✌️
jimfinn2112
@goldprintaudio I respectfully disagree about the Parasound JC3. Had it and first it was a bit noisy and second sound wise it didn’t do anything special. The Gold Note PH10 was sooooo much better sonically YMMV.
+1 for the Rega Aria. Also consider the Chord Huei. Both retail for about $1.5k and can ofter be found used for less.
I had the Gold Note PH-10 with the PSU-10 power supply, but I recently switched to the Elac Alchemy PPA-2. The Gold Note is great, but I had some electrical issues with it (stopped connecting to the external power supply) and getting service in the US is really difficult. I also found the MC to be pretty noisy, but I'm not sure if that was just my unit. Couldn't get a consistent response from the US distributor, so was never able to get them to check it out. The Elac Alchemy is a steal at $1000. Two inputs, variable loading with a built in ohm meter for exact setting, and the MC setting is almost silent.
Psaudio stellar phono preamp is really good and you can get up to $750 off if you have something to trade in.  I've been using it for a few months now with my EAT c sharp and don't think I could do much better at any price 
rsf507 If the JC3 Jr was  "a bit noisy" you were doing something wrong and I have no connection to Parasound what so ever.