Benz help

Question...Just got my first MC and semi-naked cantilever in a benz micro H2. I set the tracking force, and I'm just a little worried as the angle of the cantilever changes quite a bit from its "resting" state. Does this happen with all of them, or does it need to play at it's "resting state" angle. I hope this makes some sense.
pablo16
Marty,
Donnie pi*sed me off when he left the family. I dumped him, The Archies, 1910 Fruitgum Company, and The Cowsills at the same time.

As I said my tip was only meant to be a starting point. The listener must find the optimal setting which undoubtedly varies with every tonearm/cartridge combination.

Now Donnie and Marie were cool. She was a little bit country, he was a little bit rock n' roll.

Very little.
Post removed 
Here's the way I measure horizontal... I take a lined index card (3X5) and fold it in half so that I can lay it on the turntable like a teepee with the lines going horizontal. The lines are parallel and I eyeball my resting tonearm on a record with the folded card right next to and on the other side of the arm - closer to the spindle than the arm. I get way down making sure my eye is on the same plane as the tonearm and view how the arm lines up with the lines on the card.