Best Sounding Speaker Cables?

Cardas Clear, Nordost Frey 2, Clarus Crimson? Strengths? 
erastof
I had a very expensive pair of Cardas speaker cables in the past and I am currently using Morrow cables. These Morrow's are amazingly good and very affordable.
What a stupid post..."Best speaker wires" I'll enjoy my music, you a/b speaker wires and other components to death if you wish...hahah..Then again most posts here are stupid., I love the entertainment  

All the sensible cautions and qualifications about personal preference and system fit being duly noted and appreciated, I have found ribbon cables to be a game changer--easily the equivalent of upgrading my speakers, and I already had very decent cables. Soundsmith Fideliums are an amazing value (in high-end terms) and definitely open up entire new vistas of detail and soundstage. @mglik's review is thorough and matched my experience perfectly.

danvignau
"
Obsess much? Use your time to learn to play an instrument."

This is an audio forum where people are allowed to discuss matters related to music reproduction systems if you want to play an instrument this is the wrong group for you there are others more suited to your pursuit, interest, and passion.