Best speaker in the US $ 30-45.000,00 range

Hi all. I´m searching for a nice speaker in the high-end midprice category. On my shortlist are: Verity Audio Leonore, Sonus Faber Stradivari, Consensus Audio Conspiracy, Wilson Audio Sasha and Magico V 3. Has anybody had the chance to compare these speakers ?
frankpiet
12-24-10: Weseixas
36K for mini monitors(TAD CR1) and the stands are optional, absurd indeed.
Who ever said they were minimonitors? They are 25"h x 13.4"w x 17.5"d, and weigh 100 lbs. each. They are also linear out to 100 KHz, which means their rise time is about 3 to 5 times faster than most conventional speakers.
>>12-24-10: Weseixas
I'm commenting on a Pr of mini monitors<<

You obviously misunderstand the term "mini monitors" as Johnnyb53 indicated.

Or didn't take the time to review the specifications.
I'm very much aware of the term "minimonitor" also the difference between mini and full, apparently you guys don't. Full monitors don't require stands, speakers on stands are classified as "Mini" full monitors are floor standing, one would think since you are attempting to sell audio products Bill you would know the difference, so let me help you out here, the tweeter listening height is used to tell the difference.

I really don't understand the issue with this or do you guys find it better to cloud my response with semantics and ridiculous rhetoric. IMO any speaker system selling for 36K and comes with optional stands is ridiculous, it's my cash and for 36K you are asking one to budget for stands.

LOL

Obvious what's wrong here , the same crap that has been wrong with this industry and those that feed it for the last 20yrs, whats a 36K mini monitor when one can have an 20K cartridge.

PS: Love the frequency response comment, 3-5 times faster LOL.

I guess game over.............

Regards,
Hello. Thanks for all your kind comments. I´ve opted for the Consensus speakers. A fantastic product.
At around $24K -$26K the Coincident Technology Pure Reference Extremes are nigh impossible to beat. At $40K - $45 K the new Lansche No 5.1 speakers (with their Corona Plasma tweeter) are the cats pajamas. I have the Lansche No. 5's and couldn't be happier.

Greg