blue jeans cable?

anyone have any experience with these guys? i just want some good conductive cables for my zu omens...
roggae
Anyone who can make a career out of turning audiophile truths on their head and calling them lies and supporting his assertions with a bizarre form of anti audiophile pseudo logic, well hat’s off to him, partner! 🤠
geoffkait,

With almost 11,000 posts under your belt, displaying exceptional technical knowledge of many of the subjects on the Forum,  IMO, you truly are a most positive, delightful, prolific and and entertaining troll. 
They are decent Entry level cables,not much more .
Wireworld , Audioquest are good ,Kimber8tc is a classic .
supra makes excellent bang for the buck for under $500 for some very good speaker cables,  and interconnects very wellpriced.
madisound sells them . I use theirwire internally in my new Speakers . I use very well respected Verastarr Audio cables .
abithigher pricedthen average But also better resolution .
cables can go into the 5 $$ digit category if you want to spend and have the $$. I meet the logic 1/2way on spending.
I got my new digital coax today from blue jeans , listening to On an Island and Gilmour's guitar has never souned better. Amazing detail, highly recommended and it only has about 1 hour on it and when my brain becomes more familiar I am sure it will only improve. Best $23 I ever spent.