Blue Note 45rpm reissue

I am suprised that I can't find much discussion concerning the new Blue Note 45rpm reissue's from Music Matters. I got my first two and they are wonderful! Very quiet and dynamic. Solid classic jazz. Sound stage is deep and on a few occasions I jumped up because of a noise in my kitchen, (off the music room), or a knock on the door only to find out that the sound stage has expanded further into the room. Anyone else try these out or heard any other offerings than the first two?
128x128davt
Got mine Monday!! excellent quality I only had the chance to Kenny Drew. Dan you answered my question this is the second installment, I too must order the first two.
So there are 64 in all huh?
Might I pose a question to all those who have subscribed or who ar contemplating doing so.
This series is roughly $3,500, does this border on being too expensive?or I it just me?
or just a sound investment? I know everybody is say that depends well let's just talk about it
wondering
braab
Expensive yes, but fantastic music and sound. I just finished listening to the third and forth releases; Lou Donaldson's LD +3 and Kenny Drew's Undercut. So far I love each release. Can these be found use, maybe? Still, getting LP's for $50 may be cheap compared to how much time and effort one would spend trying to find a pristine used LP and that may not as good as these.

Please don't remind me, or my wife, about the $3200.00 for the lot. I've got 5,300 records already and I know its not an investment. Its crazy love of music.
If you're concerned that this series (along with the upcoming BN series from Acoustic Sounds) is 'too expensive':

First, do a search on ebay for what original BN's are selling for. In many cases, in the thousands.

Then, realize that for 50.00, you'll have a brand spanking new, pancake-flat, heavy-vinyl lp that will have better sonics (45 rpm, careful re-mastering, fewer copies), super-low noise, and, as an added bonus, fantastic Wolf photos on a gatefold cover.

Plus, they'll probably rise in value through the years.

That's about as good a 'value' as you'll find in the world of hi fi.
How much overlap is there between the two series in terms of titles produced?
Kthomas, there is no overlap between the Music Matters and the Analogue Productions Blue Note releases. The titles announced for each series are listed here:

Analogue Productions series

Music Matters series

This is going to be a challenging year on the pocket book. :^)