Bookshelf Speakers with “Big” sound?

I’m trying to identify a bookshelf (monitor) speaker that will give a big, full sound. Budget up to $2,000

These will be located in a larger living room. For aesthetic reasons I’m pursing bookshelf speakers. Currently these would be mated with Rega electronics, and someday I may move back to tube-based equipment.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Randy
rbschauman
Most Monitors with good quality stands take up as much room as many floor standers, will these "bookshelf" speaker be actually put on a shelf?
Coincident Triumph Extremes occasionally come up used. A little over budget new but they will be just waiting for the time you move back into tubes!
Are these going on bookshelves? That can be a huge issue. Also, have you considered something less expensive with a great sub?
You can get big sound from the right monitor (and the Totem recommendation is spot-on), but you're not going to get there with modestly powered Rega electronics. A Brio or Mira won't be enough power to get the little Mani's to energize a big living room. Rega won't get you there unless you're bi-amping with a pair of Exon power amps.
Thanks everyone for the great recommendations and considerations. A few of you asked about placement; yes, they will be on stands to “clear” furniture obstruction (and therefore the pursuit of monitors). Floor-standers would be partially “blocked” by furniture.

Thanks again, now the fun of investigating the options presented!