Breaking of Furutech's AC connectors...??

Hi dear fellows!Do you know how many hours needs a Furutech AC connector to breaking?I' ve heard something like 150 hours.Is that ok or may be sooner is the breaking time?Any comments will be appreciated.Cheers!Rafael.
rafael0054
Rja.Very clever appreciation.The wire interacts with connectors of course.In my case I use the same old PAD Musaeus wire I`ve been using in my system for a year , so I consider it to have pased the break- in time process, that`s why I asked about the break- in time of connectors.But you are wright, according to what you say these connectors may have different times of break- in depending on the type of wire they are assembled in( metallurgy, if new or used etc)Cheers,Raf
Hello Raf, My experience could be different compared to others. In my case, improvements appeared on frequency edges, details, and sound definition of each instrument, more openness on treble and midrange and more weight on bass.
Chris Vanhaus (vhaudio) suggested perhaps this period of break-in FI-11 might take around 200 hours. In Some sites, some other people mentioned a period of 400 hours and more!!! But I guess this is more likely for Furutech cables than connectors.

Up to ~180 hours, I used a NEMA to IEC adapter with a small ventilator for break-in period. I thought the sound would be perfect but afterward ( >220-250 hours) I heard more refinement, especially on instrument placement on stage, more smooth transition on frequency bands and more treble registers appearing on music.
Hope this would help.
Cheers,
Michel
You have fallen prey to the silliness of the hobby. Your bank account should be in lock down before such foolishness puts you in the asylum, and the poor house.
I have FI-11 terminations on all my PC's and I stand by my assertion that those kind of break-in times are ridiculous(200-400 hrs). At least that is my experience.
Hi dear fellows.I respect what Michelzay says about the improvements in sound performances he heard in his audio system within the time( 200 hours later).For me ears and memory toghether can detect so tiny details that possible can`t be mesured by any device.Another important issue is that in some audio systems this tiny things can`t be appreciated so evidently as they are system dependant.So again each person with his audio system may have very differents experiences.So, let`s be open-minded and respect others audiophile`s experiences.At least that is my point of view.Have a nice day!Cheers!Raf