Breaking of Furutech's AC connectors...??

Hi dear fellows!Do you know how many hours needs a Furutech AC connector to breaking?I' ve heard something like 150 hours.Is that ok or may be sooner is the breaking time?Any comments will be appreciated.Cheers!Rafael.
rafael0054
Raf, Thanks for understanding my humor. :-)
I can't say that I'm not believer, I simply find no time to experiment and AB before and after using same tracks regardless weather it does or doesn't make any differences. I doubt that I'll ever tolerate playing same track to perfect sound by properly breaking-in wires or components. All I want to do when I turn my equipment on is to listen to new music. I als haven't seen studio engineers paying any attention to broken-in wires or equipment as I've been to number of recording studios.
As to fancy tweaks such as cable burners or CD demagnetizers, I look to studio set-ups to verify what necessary or not.
Hi Czarivey.I respect your point of view.Indeed this matter of break-in process is something really audible but context dependent.In a studio record I imagine they use high level cables( may be reference) and if they are no broken in, it is not problematic because they have equalizers to arrange the sound as they like.In a real Hi End system ,no equalizers must be used, you have your system as in a flat position, so wiring works as an equalizer and they change in the burning process, so that`s why a broken in cable, connector etc ...is important to properly evaluate its performance with your system.At least that`s my opinion.Cheers.Raf
Raf, I use recording studio grade XLR wires Mogami Silver that I paid ~$40 for each pair I needed.
Rafael0054, do the furutech products go up in performance and then down, bright to none bright and back again dureing break in?, 24 hrs on this Rhodium GTX-D, the first 19 hrs it blew the Gold out of the water in all aspects of performance, currently it turned a little bright again, may reinstall the Gold, I have a/b the both 4 to 5 times dureing this process thus far useing my tube/solid state hybred headphone amp that is in my cd-player with a real analog volume control on some nice cans to be sure I understand the entire process of burn-in and then the final out come, which some say may take 500 Hours?
Audiolabyrinth,
I know from past experience with at least 8 different outlets that there can and most likely will be variations in sound during the break in process. Leave the Rhodium GTX-D outlet in and continue to use it.
You might even want to plug a fan into the outlet and run that fan when you are not listening to your system, so it's in use 24/7.
I still have my Rhodium GTX-D outlet on my Audiodharma cable cooker.
Patience is a vertu...