Bryston 7 BSST or Sim Audio Moon W 10 for PMC MB1

Hello,
I was ready to purchase a pair of Bryston 7 B SST amps for my PMC MB1 speakers, but then came across Sim Audio's W 10 monoblocks. Now I cannot decide which ones to take. I have heard the Bryston 7 B ST, and liked them, but cannot audition the W 10, as there are none in the country... What do you think is the best way to go?
My other equipment includes: Sony XA7ES, Plinius CD-LAD preamp, Eichmann Power Conditioner, Tara Lab Decade XLR interconnects, Slinkylink pure silver speakercable, lots of all types of music (electronic, classical, jazz, rock...) and NO amplifiers!!!
Many thanks for your input.
happyosteo
Normally I would recommend Sim Audio over Bryston, but not in this case. Sim Audio Moons have a high damping factor that starves the bass with transmission-line speakers. At the minimum audition before you buy.
Hmm, W10's are 50% more expensive than the Brystons. I think both are fine amps. However, the Brystons may offer a greater level of synergy with the PMC speakers (which I really want to hear, I have no local dealers). Ultimately Sim and Bryston have different tonal characteristics with neither being a clear winner.

I would bet a ten dollar bill to a donut, that the PMC's are voiced with Bryston amps.

I would not recommend Classe over Bryston unless its the monos (CAM-350's or Omega's), especially considering the speakers.

Anyway back on point. Both are great amps and I dont think you would be terribly disappointed either way.
Many thanks for your input and ideas. Have dedided to go with the Bryston 7 B SST's. They will arrive within the next few days, can't wait really...
Happy listening!