Can you recommend a simple Tube pre amp?

Greetings. I am looking for a simple tube pre amp. Do not need phono, tape loop, balance, treble/base, mute, loudness. Balanced connections would be nice but not required. Need just 3 inputs and 1 output. Would use this with a solid state amp in a multi zone system, so critical listening and sound stage presentation not so important. Tube warmth and detail, accuracy is important. Speakers only rated to 50 hz and will not be using a sub. Thank you for any suggestions. The tube world is so complicated with all of these niche players claiming the same thing.
john802
Quicksilver's new Tube pre amp, German caps 12AT7 $995 great sound and
Made in USA
JohnnyR dealer for Quicksilver

New for 2015, the latest version of the Quicksilver Line Stage offers a simplified switching and signal path. With almost 10 times the output current capability of the previous Line Stage it will drive any amplifier input impedance and interconnect cable with ease. The new Linestage embodies the Quicksilver philosophy "simplicity is the essence of good engineering".

Price $995.
Specifications
Bandwidth 0.1 Hz to 100 KHz +0,-3db
IM Distortion less than 0.02% at 1v output
Harmonic Distortion less than 0.02% at 1v output from 10 Hz to 40 KHz
Gain 18 db
Input Impedance 100 Kohm, 20 Hz-20 KHz
Output Impedance 100 ohms, 20 Hz-20 KHz
Output Polarity +180 degrees
Maximum Input 30 volts RMS, 20 Hz-20 KHz
Maximum Output 60 volts RMS, 20 Hz-20 KHz
Noise 20 microvolts RMS residual IHF weighted noise output with gain control at minimum
Tube Complement 2-12AT7
Dimensions 3"H, 9 1/2"D, 15"W
Front Panel 3 1/4"H, 17"W
Weight 12 lbs.
U.S. Warranty 3 years parts and labor
Tubes 90 days
Over the years, I've tried many different flavors of preamps, solid state, transfromer-based passive (which was superb, by the way), and now my second tube preamp.

I had the itch for some time to build a tube preamp, so I built a Transcedence Sounds Grounded Grid kit. I liked it so much, I sold my longtime favorite passive pre, and am using the Grounded Grid pre every day.

I put in better ouput caps, NOS Amperex 12AU7 tubes, better wiring and a motorized remote volume control, but I understand these units sound great without doing anything extra to them, and, for $499, you can't hardly beat the price.

I highly recommended giving one a try.

Best regards,
Dan
I have been delighted with a BAT VK-3i for the last 15 years and it pretty much fits the bill you want. Total of four controls--power toggle, mute toggle, volume knob, source switch. Fully balanced circuitry. XLR and RCA inputs and outputs. Phono was an optional add-on, as was the remote. Built like a tank and you can tube roll. BAT provides amazing service and support too.
Quicksilver is outstanding gear. I have a ten year old preamp and never a glitch.