Cartridge alignment - Goldmund T5 tangential arm ?

Hello - I have a Goldmund Studioetta Turntable, with a stock Goldmund T5 tangential arm - does anybody know if there is an alignment tool, or any other tool, that may assist me in installing a new cartridge - it would seem to be a simple enough installation, but I'd rather err on the side of caution. thanks.
dbamac
I used the term overhang to describe the distance between pivot point and center of the spindle (I.E.) overhang adjustment.

If the original poster purchases one of the three mirrored alignment tools I suggested and puts the stylus tip on "that" center line, they will indeed have perfect overhang adjustment.

As mentioned already, VTA and azimuth are another issue and there are countless threads here at Audiogon describing that procedure.
OK Albert. We're talking about two different things. You are talking about how to ADJUST the overhang, and I'm talking about the AMOUNT of overhang which, in the case of tangential arms, is zero.

I'm not sure exactly what dbamac meant saying "I'd rather err on the side of caution" (except in handling the cartridge ;--), but I'm sure the T-5 instruction manual I referenced will clear up any questions.
OK Albert. We're talking about two different things. You are talking about how to ADJUST the overhang, and I'm talking about the AMOUNT of overhang which, in the case of tangential arms, is zero.

I've been using tangential arms for over 30 years. When he ask
does anybody know if there is an alignment tool, or any other tool, that may assist me in installing a new cartridge
I responded with suggestions for tools that would assist in alignment.
By the way Nsgarch, your system is looking good. Hope your finding the changes to your liking. I'm still impressed that you did the shots of your speakers so well :^).