Cartridge Loading- Low output M/C

I have a Plinius Koru- Here are ADJUSTABLE LOADS-
47k ohms, 22k ohms, 1k ohms, 470 ohms, 220 ohms, 100 ohms, 47 ohms, 22 ohms

I'm about to buy an Ortofon Cadenza Bronze that recommends loading at 50-200 ohms

Will 47 ohms work? Or should I start out at 100 ohms?

I'm obviously not well versed in this...and would love all the help I can get.

Also is there any advantage to buying a phono cartridge that loads exactly where the manufacturer recommends?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
krelldog
Direct driving your ESLs? 
I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean.
I use Rogue M180s to drive my Montis, which is interesting as the Montis are, of course, capacitive above the woofer crossover with an impedance of, if I remember correctly, 0.9 ohms real at 20kHz (the minimum) with the input looking inductive after that, and the Rogues are inductive with an output impedance, again if I remember correctly, of about 0.33 ohms resistive at mid frequencies rising to 0.9ohms inductive for the 4 ohm tap at 20kHz. It was interesting to simulate the response and add models for the interconnect wires which I measured for resistance, capacitance and inductance. The best turned out to be short (less than 2m), multi (3 or more) parallel 12 gauge wires. Fancy cables didn't add anything that I could determine.
Extra inductance or resistance always was worse. Extra capacitance didn't seem to matter- which is hardly a surprise.
May I ask what low output MC cartridge has 5ohm and 5mH? The 5ohms is representative enough, but 5mH is a few decimal places larger than I would expect.

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?15077-Cartridge-Loading-A-Misnomer&p=258578&viewfull=1#post258578
Sorry, a typo. It was meant to be 0.5mH. The simulations were all done with 0.5mH- note that the roll off calc for the RL was done with .ooo5H. I can perform the sims for any set of values you choose, and if you care to do so I would be obliged to you.
I just measured a cartridge I have it's 10.7uH, 16 ohms DC.
I'll resimulate with that and see what happens.
I measured the inductance- cartridge plus interconnect to phono input on preamp.
The total was 11.8uH. The capacitance was 51pF. including the preamp input the capacitance was 205pF. Excluding the input load cap it's 85pF.
I'll use those numbers and see what I get.