Cary vs Jadis vs Quad tube amps

I'm deciding between a new Cary-805C anniversary edition (with WE300B), a used Jadis-845, and a new Quad II-forty five amp/preamp combination. The new Cary and used Jadis are the same price, while the new Quads are half the price. I heard these all in different rooms and systems, so hard for me to make a fair comparison.

Anywhere have experience with the amps to help me decide? is it risky to buy a used tube amp? (i live in a different country from where I will be buying the amp)

I loved the sound of the Jadis-845 (didn't want to leave the demo room), felt the Cary was very competent, and found the Quads to be very balanced and fun to listen to. Again, the matching components were of varying quality, so I'm not sure how much to trust my ears alone.

My system includes Mark Levinson 39s CD player and B&W804s.
no_slouch
I talked to the Hong Kong distributor, they said they only service equipment sold through their dealers- you pay US$25 for a serial number check which takes 2-3 days. I don't have 2-3 days to wait really, but I heard from the dealer that the used amp (the stores are in the same building..21 stories of used and new high-end audio) came from them- only 3 of its kind have been sold in HK.

It seems like 20 watts is enough to drive my 804s at decent volume in my living room - its about 3800 square feet, but since its short on one side, my listening area is only about half to two-thirds of the room, so 2500 square feet maybe.

I'll probably pick the amp up tomorrow if it passes another listening test (it sounded tonally amazing to me as well, the most engrossing sound I've heard in all my searching recently), along with some guarantee from the vendor that it's a HK unit, unless any new information appears.

Trelja, I live in Beijing, just over half a day's drive from Shenyang. I saw part of a marathon nine-hour documentary about the city, called 'Tie Xi Qu'. Lots of economic migrants from Shenyang in Beijing, that city was the heartland of industrial, communist china.
Good choice. My Jadis (Orchestra Reference) makes Proac 1s speakers sound spectacular and I've heard many amps - this one is special.
I have two stereo sistems. One in my saloon, that have a Cary amplifiers 211 Anniversary edition and preamplifiers Jadis JP 200, processor Jadis JS-1, and transport Mark Levinson Nº 37. Its sound spectacular with may speakers Proac R-100. The stereo separation, the bright, the dinamic response are incredible. Also I connected a turnatable Mitchel Gyro SE with Micro Benz M/C cartigde L2. The vinyls sound better than compacts.
The other sistem in my spleeping room are with Jadis JP- 80 MC preamplifier, processor Jadis JS-2, Transport Mark Levinson Nº 31.5, and a par of Krell FPB 750 Mcx amplifiers, with Proac Speakers R-3.8. The sound its more spectacular for the amplifiers, but in my saloon the sound is more softly and nice.
Two years ago I have the sistems of my saloon conected with Jadis amplifiers JA-30. But the music dont appears. The cary 211 was the solution.