Cayin A - 88 T , sounds great but ...

I just acquired this integrated a couple of months ago , it is my first experience with a tube amp . I must say that I really do like this amp and what it has done for my listening pleasure . However , I am not into the involved biasing procedure that is required . There for , I am looking for an integrated tube amp that would be , at least , equal to the Cayin in sound production ability and be either self/auto biasing or extremely easy to bias without removing anything , including the amp from the stand .
I am using Reference 3a De Capo i speakers in a small room , near field . These speakers are rated at 92 db. sensitivity without any crossover and have a minimum power rating of 5 watts . I prefer to listen at low levels but do crank it sometimes . I listen to classic rock and contemporary blues . The new contendor should be detailed , extended and dynamic at low listening levels .
So far I have found the Prima Luna Prologue II (auto biasing) and the VAC Avitar (biased through a front panel without the use of a meter) . Of course there is quite a difference in price with these two . I do not have the ability to audition either one of these and am relying on what is in print .
I would also like to hear about other recommendations .
saki70
Thanks Newbee , guess I got confused about the EL tubes . That is great about the performance at low levels !

Looks like a tough decision between the Almarro and the Prima Luna ! On the one hand the Almarro may have a better sound and , I think , the better warranty , 5 years . On the other hand the Prima Luna seems to be more tube versatile and 'is' self biasing . Hmmm .
Saki 70:

The Prima Luna P2 can use: KT88, 6550, EL-34, 6CA7, 6L6GC, KT66, and 7581 tubes. I have used both KT 88's and EL 34's with the P2, as well as with the P5. I prefer the EL 34's with my P2, mostly because the speakers in use only go down so low in the bass (Omega Super 3's; single driver monitors) and because I do nearfield listening.

I have the P5 paired with Acoustic Research 302 (10 inch woofer; 3 way) speakers that can go down to 35hz. Here the EL 34 are just not giving me all the bass that the KT 88's can offer (Newbee ... thanks for the tip about the 6550). I have a Musical Fidelity CD PRE 24 (solid state preamp/CD combo) in front of the P5. I like this take on a solid state/tube combination a lot ... it does most things pretty well. As for differences in sound between the P2 and P5 ... to my ears the P5 is a bit more elegant sounding, but I find that to be a trait of the Musical Fidelity components that I have used.

Newbee is correct in that low volume dynamics are more likely to depend on your speakers. I listen to my music pretty low (NYC apartment building) and the monitors that I have used (Omega Super 3's; NHT SB2's; Rega Ara's) have all sounded good when played low.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Rich
I am seriously considering the Cayin 70t, reportidly its a newer model. The only other integrated that has my attention is the Pathos Classic MK II, has anyone had the chance to A/B these?
If you are still in the market I have an integrated that I recommend highly.

I have been using a Sound Quest SQ-88 for quite some time (almost two years) with a variety of speakers (Von Schweikert VR-4jr, AAD 2003, Paradigm Studio 60 v2, et. al.). It is self-biasing and can use KT-88, EL-34, and 6550. It looks and sounds great and is easy to live with. It is worth a look and is priced very well.

http://www.questforsound.com/amps/amps_sq88.htm
http://www.goodsound.com/equipment/sound_quest_sq88.htm

Enjoy!
Lowfidelity and all ; Thank you very much for your contributions . I have decided to go with the Prologue 2 and it should arrive tomorrow .