CD Treatments-Which ones do you like?

I have been using a treatment called "Last". Now I am intrigued by some of the Mapleshade offerings. They seemingly have two liquids that perform different functions as well as an antistatic gun. Anyone have any experience with these products or others as well? Which ones and what sonic qualities did you experience if any?

Thanks and Good Listening,

Steve Bachman
sbachman
I'm using Optrix, available through Music Direct and Audio Advisor. It's a CD treatment spray that will correct any CD's or DVD's that have a skipping problem. Most importantly, it smooths out older harsh sounding CD's as well as seems to quiet or tone down backround noise.
Post removed 
Walker Vivid, Mapleshade Mikro-Smooth, and Auric Illuminator all seem to work. I like them in that order. Trouble is, once you use them, the "before" comparison is gone, unless you have two discs of the same music.
At our NJ Audio Society holiday party one of our members won both Optrix and a current fave of mine, the Record Research Labs Shinola (no jokes, please, we used them up at the meeting). One of the prerequisites I imposed on taking this prize was that the member write a review comparing the effect of the two products, so I'm anxiously awaiting the verdict--I'll pass it along when it's in. I don't really notice much of a difference with the Shinola in casual listening, but it definitely shines up the CD.
Rcprince: Things that I've noticed immediately with RRL Shine Ola was increased dynamics, so much that there was a noticeable increase in volume, as if someone turned up the pre-amp. With the increased micro-dynamics I found myself hearing minute details that I hadn't heard before. I also noticed tighter focus, where an instrument appeared 2 feet in diameter before it appeared much smaller, with less haziness defining the instrument. I took Shine Ola with me to 2 different audio buddies homes and they came to the same conclusions.

I was told to try it on DVD- video and it improved picture resolution. I'm not much into video, but it was obvious to me.

According to the guys at Music Direct, it is the only cleaner that is safe to use on my SACD's, so it was a no-brainer.