Class A 30 Watt Amps: Are they enough to drive my book shelfs?

Currently looking at buying a Pass Labs XA 30.5 to drive my Kef 201/2 speakers which are rated at 86 DB sensitivity.  Is this a bad move?
puffbojie
YES! Doubling the power to 60wpc will only give you 3db more headroom. And if you want an increase of 10db (twice as loud) you will need 300 watts!
No to "are they enough power for inefficient speakers?".

Yes to "is this a bad move?".

Used KEFs still get a good price, unless you absolutely love them, I would sell them, get a pair of efficient speakers (no ports), and plan on adding a small self powered sub for a bit more fullness. Not too much extra bass, just enough that you notice when you turn it off.

Efficient speakers set you up to try 30 watt tube amps, and very efficient speakers allow even lower power, and, self-powered subs take the bass load off the lower powered amps.

Post removed 
I have the 30.8 and I would be shocked if the 30.5 couldn’t completely drive the heck out of those KEF’s. You will never see a more power-underrated amp than these Pass Class A’s. Those speakers are 8 ohm and only dip down 4.2 ohms. The Pass amp can drive 4 ohm speakers with authority. John Atkinson’s measurements showed that it could deliver 195 watts per channel into a 4 ohm load before clipping. And overall it delivers 6dB higher in power. The sound won’t be as magical as say paired with a 90dB speaker (like what I use) but it will get the job done and then some IMO.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/pass-labs-xa305-power-amplifier-measurements