Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas
Folks,In the interest of staying on course, can we ignore george and move on? Would like to hear more on the new amps using either Purifi or GAN technology.
At least companies that use GaN like Orchard Audio, AGD ect don’t come here behaving like them.
George's complete lack of self awareness to his own behavior is astonishing. Absolutely one of the worst offenders. None of the others have the product they sell as their avatar. He promotes to sell with every single post.

1. Class D audio (under the Premium Audio name) will soon be releasing their "baby" GaN amp.......stereo, 150 watts a channel into 8 ohms, balanced and unbalanced inputs for a mere $699. 100K input impedance. You will see a tiny bit of info here....wait for the second slider to load to see the pic

https://premiumaudioproducts.com/
Looks very much like the older USA company USA Audio or something even the advertising and MADE IN AMERICA proudly stated, if you look back at my GaN posts, they did say when I emailed them about a year or two go they’d be bringing out an US made Class-D using GaN technology soon, and it will be under $2K.
Guess they finally done it.

PM: Guess they’re Covid effected, as the sites closed to any ordering.
None of the others have the product they sell as their avatar.
Thanks for that, you can't tell what it is till you zoom on it, you need commission for that little shill.