Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas
newest ICE amps switching at 1Mhz
If you can believe it (please put up a link), that’s a step in the right direction, hope the output switching frequency filtering went up accordingly, like the SE-R1 did, to minimize the phase shift down in the audio band, with resorting to throwing more (music destroying) global feedback at it.

it's Ralph that got hostile calling rubbish on me first
This is not out of hostility. Just calling out obvious misinformation. I see though that you did not refute my comment about phase shift. You might not like the UcD module, but it does not have phase shift. You'll find that the Purify and Hypex don't either, and for the same reason. I've heard the UcD sound quite good; clearly its a matter of execution.

Regarding feedback, you either don't run any or you run really a lot. Its sort of like a bell curve with 0dB on one end and 35dB at the other. The worst place to be is 15-20dB as that's in the middle of the curve. Of course I'm oversimplifying here but to really dive into it is very hard to do on this site since it does not support a lot of mathematical symbols. 

So you calling Rubbish! instead of calmly trying to explain yourself, is not hostile.
Stop your shilling and go back to slowly dying tubes!

Just one word for you and the amount of global feedback you have to use to artificially correct the phase shift down into the audio band introduced by the output switching noise filter, i.e. RUBBISH!!!
Class D is Class D....  Well, in Stereophile and TAS context, Class D.     

And just because an amp uses tubes, doesn't make it good.  And just because an am is pure solid state doesn't make it good.