Class D for a Tube Lover

First, I'm sure this has been asked many times but searching the subject wasn't too helpful to me.

So apologies in advance.

I enjoy tubed electronics and class A amps, which tend to be a bit warm.  My current Cary 805s warm my small (12x16) music room even in the cool/cold of winter.  I've got other amps that don't produce much heat, but am looking for something that produces no heat.  Living in a home with no central AC the room gets uncomfortably hot during the summer months.

So...I'd like to try some Class D amps.  Stereo or mono is just fine.  And my speakers aren't difficult to drive so I don't need a thousand watts.  But if that thousand watt amp sounds great, I'm not adverse to that, either.

I'd like to keep the price under 2k used.  

Please help.

Thanks.

128x128audiodwebe
Class D has improved dramatically.  Check out "D Sonics".  Great reviews online.  On a whim I purchased their top monoblocks 3Ma-1500.  Less than $3K new.  On my Sonus Faber Guarneri's they held their own vs my McIntosh MC601's at 1/5 of the cost, and drive my Maggies better than anything I've tried....including the Mc's, Primare and Bryston.  I gave up trying to unseat them.  Great amps.....period. 
I had Wyred 4 Sound amps with class A tube pre amps and it is a good pairing.  W4S tend to be a bit warm also. 
If your speakers are higher sensitivity then a high power amp may not be good pairing as your pre amp will not be in the sweet spot which is typically 12-3 o'clock on the volume dial.
Try this https://6moons.com/audioreviews/acousticimagery/1.html
Not in business any longer. Their class D amps are great. I owned them. Used them with Wilsons sounded great. Also use VAC amps as well .
They sound just as warm
"I run a PS Audio Stellar S300 with a tube pre and find the combination excellent."

Me too, just the same set-up. It's the best sound I've ever enjoyed, so much so that I feel no inclination to leap for the M700 monoblocks. There is something very right about this S300.
I also run vintage Quad II tube amps and the S300 gets much more listening time. It runs cool and is built beautifully.
A sincere 2nd vote for the NAD M22 Class D Amp. I have Class A SS, Tube A/B and the NAD Class D and I find compelling reasons to like them all equally well. The NAD does put off some heat, not sure what amp doesn't honestly. Good luck and if possible, demo before making a final decision. I've been amazed at what a blind listening test will unveil in a familiar room.