CLAYTON SHAW - CALADAN - JULY SHIPMENT LIST

Here is a link to our Caladan forum post regarding upcoming shipments for July 2024.

Clayton

128x128caladan

This is "little" disconcerting that nobody answered my post from more than two weeks ago regarding any recipients of Caladans from the July build list. Nobody has gotten them then?

@knock1 Clayton's last update stated they are still working on the July list.  Parts are on backorder.

Hey guys,

We had component delays on the tweeter and input panel as previously mentioned, but both are on the way now, Some tweeters arrived yesterday. So we can finish up on many of the speakers built up and waiting on parts. We have a total of 200 tweeters coming.

Going forward, please use our website forum for communication and shipment updates. My email is listed there as well: info@claytonshawacousticlab.com. We don't monitor other forums such as this. So, If you have a question or concern, simply contact me directly by email or call me at 801-631-2994.

Our webmaster tested the sign up process for our internal forum and it checked out fine, so not sure what the issue is with BMW R75 effort to join. 

Clayton

I don’t know either Clayton about registering for the forum. I never got a confirmation email that is supposed to be sent and allows a new user to set a password.

Just tried to create a new registration using another email address and your forum says that email address is already in use also.   Am giving up.

Considering Clayton requires the full price to be paid upfront, parts orders should have been placed 8-9 months ago. I'm never paying full price again for an item that might take a year to arrive

Cancel the order, take your money and look elsewhere. No guy working out of his garage is worthy of a year's wait (with your cash in his wallet). His speaker and him certainly ain't all that!