Considering Harbeth C 7ES-3

I am considering purchasing Harbeth C 7ES-3s. Have PSAudio Stellar amp and preamp. I would appreciate thoughts on sound quality and character. I listen to everything except heavy metal/ thrash. Are there other speakers I should consider in their price range? @$4000.
jlm51
Post removed 
Hi, @helomech! You seem to be one of the few people around with direct experience with the Spendor SP2/3R2. Could you please elaborate a bit more on:
1. the difference between the SP2/3R2 and the Stirling's?
2. the difference between the SP2/3R2 and SP100R2, if you've heard them (I want to know if the voicing is the same, of course the raw performance should be quite different)?
3. the difference between the SP2/3R2 and the current Spendor Classic range, if you've heard them (2/3, 1/2, 100)?

Thanks a lot! Oh, and apologies to the OP for hijacking the thread, an answer in a new thread or by PM would be fine with me.
My experience of smaller Harbeths is that they lack treble. A lot. If you mostly listen to voices and acoustic wood instruments they might be fine for you. They will not give you any listening fatigue.