Cremona M worth it?

This thread has been banned for I don't know why!!!
Reason for my thread is that I want to own a pair myself and I want owners of these speakers to tell us how good they are. I will be replacing Thiels 3.6 with them. I have CJ Premier 350 power. Thanks.
luna
This is not a direct answer to your question but it might still be of some help. I own the Cremona Auditor M's. I originally used them with a REL B-2 in my primary system. I felt that the Auditor M's, together with the REL B-2, significantly ourtperformed the Cremona M's, primarily in terms of transparency and in their ability to disappear. And that combination (Auditor M's and REL B-2) is substantially less money than the Cremona M's. I subsequently moved the Auditor M's to my second system sans the REL B-2, not because of any dissatisfaction with the Auditor M's but simply because I purchased far better speakers to go with the REL B-2 in my primary system. But I still listen A LOT to the second system, probably 40 percent of the time. The sheer musicality of the Auditor M's has a lot to do with that!
I have the REL Storm for movies.
There is a pair of Cremona M demo offered almost the same price as the auditors so I am tempted!
It seems they need a lot of power to bring out their bass as I have heard them with new CJ250 and not too impress.
Owner of Cremona M please tell me if you have success driving them.
I own the M's and drive them with MC 501's and single MC 275. Fantastic results with both. The MC 275 was a BIG suprise with regards as to how it handled the M's. It sounds way more powerful than it's 75 watts. Very close to the 501's, too close. So, I guess I feel they are easy to drive, because of how they sound with the MC 275. And yes they are worth it, every penny. Very musical speakers and built to very high standards.
I had a pair of Cremona M's for a few months. I sold them because I did not feel they reproduced voices properly. They just did not sound natural to me. They added an electronic sounding artifact to women in particular. I was using them with ARC Ref gear, and McIntosh gear. There was a review somewhere on them the noted this voice irregularity, but the reviewer still seemed to like them. For me, innacurate vocal reproduction is a definite deal breaker. Frustrating, because they looked beautiful in my room, and I wanted to like them.